Tesco Travel Money Reviews - Buy Holiday Money
Tesco Travel Money review. A foreign exchange company also responsible for the transfer of money. Also, foreign payments to all. All because of good money transfer services. Consequently, you can transfer money manually to another means.
Tescos Travel Money Some common question and answers are.
Can I specify currency denominations?
Ans. At the moment you are not allowed to choose. The company tries its level best to give a range of denominations.
What are purchase fees?
Ans. The Company won't charge any purchasing fee service charge. When you order your currency, a full breakdown of costs will be shown on the Review page as well as on the Confirmation page and confirmed by e-mail.
What are card handling fees?
Ans. Minimal card handling fees have been assigned to the customer by the company.
Are there any admin fees?
Ans. There are no admin fees as proposed by the company.
How much can I order online?
Ans. Minimum order is £400. Maximum order is £2500.
- When will I receive my order?
Ans. Orders placed midnight are available the next working day, for delivery to home. Orders placed after 3 pm are available the following working day.
Collections from a branch on a Saturday are not guaranteed, as delivery of the order is not assured by Royal Mail.
When will my payment card debt?
Ans. As soon as you select the 'Place order' button your card will be validated along with the availability of funds. If your order is accepted funds instantly allocated to your card immediately.
Can I cancel my order?
Ans. You are free to cancel anytime before the dispatch of your order.
Can I have my order delivered to a different location?
Ans. You can collect your order from the branch chosen or by selecting your home delivery service.
Why can't I order India Rupee?
Ans. The currency restricted and not sold outside India.
- Phone orders?
Ans. Unfortunately, No central telephonic services till now.
You Have Chosen to Purchase Tesco Travel Money. Before proceeding with your application please note that.
- £2.35 - £4.75 delivery charge applies to all orders under £500
- Online orders paid by credit card will incur a 1.5% charge
- All online orders collected in-store will a £1.99 fee
Proceed with your application
- Aware that until payment made. Your travel money order, not process.
he points outlined above are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Tesco travel money.
- Ensure you read their terms & conditions and see a full list of charges.
- On a collection of your travel money or traveller's cheques from any in-store bureaux be sure to bring at least two forms of ID, preferably a valid passport or drivers licence and the card you used to pay for your order.
Great exchange rates on all foreign currency - choose from cash, travellers' cheques or Tesco Bank MasterCard currency card