Fair FX Travel Money Review - Buy Holiday Money
Fairfx Travel Money
When it comes to travel money, FairFX Travel Cash can offer you much better exchange rates than your high street bank or supermarket on all popular currencies. In addition to this they can offer you great rates on more uncommon currencies such as UAE Dirham and Hungarian Forints, which you would struggle to find in any high street bureaux or supermarket.
Fairfx Travel Money Review
There is Free next working day delivery of banknotes in any 21 different currencies on all orders over £750 and for all orders under this amount, delivery will cost £6. FairFX update their travel money holiday rates daily and offer the facility to buy travel money online. FairFX Currency Exchange are constantly checking its Foreign Exchange rates for Travel money against competitors to ensure they provide value for money and to give the best price available on the internet.
Fair FX Travel Money
FairFX Travel Money Fees & Charges
- Choose from over 21 different currencies to buy.
- No commission fees and no minimum amount to buy
- Delivery charge - Free on orders over £750.00
- FairFX branch collection - No retail locations - online sales only
- Buy back option - Not available
- Fairfx offer a better competitive rate by only providing currency online
- Payments made by debit card - credit card or electronic transfer.
Benefits - FairFX is committed to offering you the best price, commission-free, foreign currency in the UK where before you buy travel money check the following?
Fair FX Travel Money Review
- Compare Travel Money companies before you buy foreign currency, it is advised that you split your holiday money between cash, travellers cheques or a travel money card, this way if you lose one option you wont spoil your holiday with no way to pay
- See which foreign currency providers offer additional benefits when buying travel money.
- Check to see delivery methods and the charges for this all companies offer home delivery; so your holiday money will arrive directly to your home. Alternatively you can choose to pick your holiday money up at the airport or at a local foreign exchange branch.
- If you have taken too much holiday money just for emergencies you may wish to convert it back into Pounds Sterling, before you buy holiday money see if they offer commission free buy back.
- Before you buy travel money, confirm the delivery time - you want to make sure you get the money before you go abroad. Also check the Foreign exchange rate you may want to check several providers before you buy to ensure you are getting the best deal.
Buy FairFX travel money
You Have Chosen to Purchase FairFX Travel Cash. Before proceeding with your application please note that;
- A £6.00 delivery charge applies to all orders under £750
- online orders paid by credit card will incur a charge
- Please be aware that until payment is made, your travel money order will not be processed.
- The points outlined above are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for FairFX travel cash.
- Please ensure you read their terms & conditions and see a fulL list of charges.
- On collection of your travel money or travellers cheques from any in-store bureaux be sure to bring at least two forms of ID, preferably a valid passport/drivers license and the card you used to pay for your order.
FairFX Cash Service Offers Free Delivery on orders over £750. 21 Currencies available which can be sent direct to your home address. £6 Delivery Charge for orders less than £750