Currency Solutions Money Transfer Rate
Consumers now have greater opportunity for shopping the wide world of products than ever available to previous generations. The limitation of physical proximity to brick-and-mortar shopping centres has been revolutionized out of existence. Consumers with a computer, Internet access and just as savvy shopping skills for bargains and
product features and benefits as had by previous generations can now shop online from virtual storefronts located nearby and across the globe.
One of the first recognized needs when online e-commerce began roughly twenty years ago was that of creating e-commerce currency solutions for consumers and merchants. While there were struggles with how to handle currency exchanges when merchants and consumers are separated by political, economic and cultural barriers, we are a creative species, particularly when there is benefit and profit to be had and shared across those barriers.
The issue has been solved. E-commerce currency solutions now abound for the benefit of merchants and consumers. Let's take a look at some of the more beneficial ways consumers are assisted in their insatiable desire for products from around the world, available from the comfort and convenience of shopping from their own homes:
- Even though an online merchant will price products in their local currency, if the merchant has engaged an e-commerce currency solution, a foreign shopper can use their own credit card, issued by a banking institution
in their own currency, to purchase products. The service provider, contracted by the merchant, will handle the transaction's currency exchange requirements to the satisfaction of both merchant and consumer.
The merchant should have also engaged a fraud protection element from the service provider to protect the consumer from fraudulent use of their credit card while on the website so they can shop freely and confidently.
There is no need for the consumer to take the trouble to engage an online currency exchange service before they begin to shop. However, consumers should be aware that online currency exchange services do exist should that need be necessary. They are no longer required to go to a bank or currency exchange office to complete that transaction should they desire to shop by cash at a brick-and-mortar shop in a country they are visiting.
- The consumer is protected against currency exchange rate volatility from the point of purchase of a product to the potential event of product return or exchange, should that need arise. An e-commerce currency solution provider has recognized the potential for these returns events and will contract with the merchant to protect the exchange rate through the life cycle of the transaction, including returns, etc., so that neither the merchant nor the consumer are inconvenienced by exchange rate changes.
These services are also available to the consumer shopping in brick-and-mortar shops whenever shoppers with foreign currency credit cards enter and purchase product.
Currency Solutions are leaders in the foreign brokers industry. For corporate or personal foreign exchange, Currency Solution can provide you with excellent rates, personal service and up-to-the-minute market information, saving you time and money when it comes to foreign currency transfer. Our reliable payments team complete all major trades within 3-24 hours and we charge no commission or fees for our service.
Save Money - Many individuals and businesses still use their bank for foreign exchange transactions, resulting in poor exchange rates, a lack of personal service, and a "one size fits all" approach. Due to our established relationships in the "inter-bank" foreign exchange market, they are able to offer wholesale rates of exchange on transactions over £5,000.
- Avoid Exchange Rate Fluctuations - Because rates change by the second it would be almost impossible to forecast exactly what the rate would be when your transaction is processed. You may have negotiated the best price for your purchase, but it could easily be offset by a slight change in the exchange rate. Currency Solutions can fix the rates for you for up to two years which will protect you from future rate movements, helping you stick to your budget!
Market Expertise - Senior dealing staff are drawn from financial market and banking backgrounds, bringing extensive knowledge of the foreign currency markets and always keeping you informed.
- Excellent Services - Currency Solutions have years of experience providing financial solutions to businesses and individuals worldwide. Currency Solutions can help control risks, fuel growth and protect your future. They have developed an innovative range of products and currency transfer services that can help to minimise your foreign exchange risks and take the hassle out of international payments. Currency Solutions are committed to delivering excellence in customer service and solutions to help your business grow and compete more effectively within the global market place.
Currency Solutions Money Transfer
Security of Funds - Currency Solutions money transfers is regulated by HM Revenue & Customs (no: 12162570), and is a member of the UK Money Transmitters Association. All client funds are held in client segregated accounts with their banking partner.
Personal Service - Each client is allocated their own personal account manager who will guide them through every stage of their foreign currency transaction. Friendly dealers will keep you informed as often as you wish, by email or telephone, and will do everything possible to help you get the most from your transaction. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile, because unlike the "one size fits all" approach of the high street banks, Currency Solutions believe that our customers deserve a high level of service when making large currency transfers.
- No Commission and No Fee's
Fast International Transfers - Currency Solutions can send your currency to its destination free of charge, by TT / CHAPS. We can pay your solicitor, vendor, notary or supplier direct, saving you time and money. Their sameday international payments are fast, reliable and free*. They can also provide you with an internationally recognised payment confirmation as soon as your currency has been sent.
Free Account Opening Facilities - Opening an account is free of charge, there is no obligation to trade, and you will not be charged any administration charges for maintaining your account.
- No Obligation Quotations - You can get instant dealing quotes from your account manager by telephone or email. The bank will often refuse to give a live quote, or will not inform you of your currency rate until later. Even worse, they may offer you the "tourist" rate of exchange, whereas on a large transaction, you should be offered a far better quote. Currency Solutions provide live, transparent quotes based on the amount of currency you are sending, so you truly know where you stand, and can budget accordingly.
Currency Solutions FX Brokers hold a certificate of registration for Money Laundering Regulation (MLR). Registration number: 12162570. None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be construed as financial advice.
Currency Solutions Money Transfer Rate
Open an Account with Currency Solutions Foreign Exchange. You have chosen to open a Currency Solutions Account, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
Please Ensure That:
Your personal details
Provide proof of address
Provide passport as ID
Your daytime phone number
Confirm their terms and conditions.
- Proceed With Your Application
Please note that all quotes are free with no obligation to trade.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for Currency Solutions.
Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of terms.
A money transfer can only be completed once an account is opened. Please note that any currency exchanges under £3000 may incur a transfer fee.