WORLD FIRST FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARGIN - 1%
Margin Explained- Max margin from interbank 1%. Improved with volume
Minimum Transfer £1000
Options- You can make a one-off payment, or arrange a series of monthly payments using their Regular Payment Plan.
Delivery - Same Day Available On Most Major Currencies
World First Information
World First is one of the UK's leading foreign exchange brokers, specialising in making our clients funds go further when they make overseas payments. We are still the fastest growing broker in the UK, and this comes as a result of our honest and transparent approach, the exceptional service we offer to clients, and our ability to consistently offer the best exchange rate and the most efficient service to our clients every time. We are also the only broker who is FSA regulated to offer currency options, allowing you protect yourself from negative movements in the exchange rate, whilst still allowing you to take advantage of improvements in the rate.
1.Save Money- Many individuals and businesses still use their bank for foreign exchange transactions, resulting in poor exchange rates, a lack of personal service, and a "one size fits all" approach. Due to our established relationships in the "inter-bank" foreign exchange market, World First is able to offer wholesale rates of exchange on transactions over £5,000. The average saving made by our clients on a transaction of £100,000, is 1.9%, or £1,900.
2. Avoid Exchange Rate Fluctuations- Because rates change by the second it would be almost impossible to forecast exactly what the rate would be when your transaction is processed. You may have negotiated the best price for your purchase, but it could easily be offset by a slight change in the exchange rate. World First can fix the rates for you for up to two years which will protect you from future rate movements, helping you stick to your budget!
3. Market Expertise- Senior dealing staff are drawn from financial market and banking backgrounds, bringing extensive knowledge of the foreign currency markets. With MSTA qualified currency analysts on hand to discuss your transaction, and keep you informed, you can be sure that you will receive the information you need in a professional and timely manner.
4. Excellent Services- In addition to providing you with a preferential currency rate, World First also offer a variety of dealing mechanisms to help you optimize your transaction. Forward contracts, limit orders and stop orders are excellent ways of ensuring that you get the most currency for your money. Our free market analysis could also give you the edge you need to secure a better rate.
5. Security of Funds- World First money transfers is regulated by HM Revenue & Customs (no: 12164508), and is a member of the UK Money Transmitters Association. All client funds are held in client segregated accounts with our banking partner.
6. Personal Service- Each client is allocated their own personal account manager who will guide them through every stage of their foreign currency transaction. Our friendly dealers will keep you informed as often as you wish, by email or telephone, and will do everything possible to help you get the most from your transaction. World First pride ourselves on going the extra mile, because unlike the "one size fits all" approach of the high street banks, we believe that our customers deserve a high level of service when making large currency transfers.
7. No Commission and No Fee's
8. Fast International Transfers- World First will send your currency to its destination free of charge, by TT / CHAPS. We can pay your solicitor, vendor, notary or supplier direct, saving you time and money. Our same day international payments are fast, reliable and free*. World First can also provide you with an internationally recognised payment confirmation as soon as your currency has been sent.
9. Free Account Opening Facilities- Opening an account is free of charge, there is no obligation to trade, and you will not be charged any administration charges for maintaining your account.
10. No Obligation Quotations- You can get instant dealing quotes from your account manager by telephone or email. The bank will often refuse to give a live quote, or will not inform you of your currency rate until later. Even worse, they may offer you the "tourist" rate of exchange, whereas on a large transaction, you should be offered a far better quote. World First provide live, transparent quotes based on the amount of currency you are sending, so you truly know where you stand, and can budget accordingly.
- Longer account set up process if not residing in the UK.
Same Day Spot Contracts, Forwards, Stop/Limit Orders
In excess of 18,000 private and 5000 corporate clients
Profitable company with 80 employees 2008 turnover in excess of $2 billion World First UK Ltd is wholly owned, with no debts or liabilities 1A1 credit rating by Dun and Bradstreet Awarded Queen's Award for Enterprise 2009 World First bank accounts are held with Barclays Bank, Citigroup, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of Ireland and HSBC
Registered Company Name: World First Currency Exchange Offices in London, Australia and New Zealand
HM Revenue & Customs Certificate of Registration for Money Laundering Regulation, Number: 12164508 . None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be construed as financial advice.