Compare Money Transfer working in collaboration with Moneycorp
Whether you're buying an overseas property, emigrating, paying bills, or making a currency transaction for any other reason, Moneycorp can save you money on your currency transfers.
Moneycorp deal directly with the currency markets, which means Moneycorp can offer highly competitive exchange rates on all major currencies, often beating the bank’s rate by over 3%.
**The best exchange rates** **Fast money transfers** **0% Commission**
Free market updates
To obtain a free quotation online, fill in the simple form to the right and a personal account manager will contact you to find out your requirements. All currency advice including the quotation is free from Moneycorp.
Margin Explained - Max margin from interbank 1%. Improved with volumeMONEYCORP FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARGIN - 1%
Minimum Transfer £1000
Options - You can make one-off money transfer payments, or arrange a series of monthly payments using their Regular Payment Plans.
Delivery - 24hrs On Most Major Currencies
Moneycorp FX Information
Moneycorp is a market leading international foreign exchange and payments specialist. The Company has been providing innovative foreign exchange and international payment services to both personal and business customers for over a quarter of a century.
They have become a significant influence throughout the UK foreign exchange industry - a position clearly reflected in their reputation for market expertise and customer focus.
Service - Highly competitive exchange rates with No commission or receiving bank charges.Moneycorp foreign exchange services offer fast transfers at low fees with the ability to fix exchange rates for a set time period, protecting you from adverse currency movements. Because making transfers with Moneycorp is faster, more convenient and more cost effective. Whether you're making regular transfers, or simply need to make a one-off payment, they don't charge commission and guarantee no receiving bank charges. They also offer free information and guidance on the currency markets, helping you decide on the best time to buy.
- Avoid Exchange Rate Fluctuations - Because currency exchange rates change by the second it would be almost impossible to forecast exactly what the exchange rate would be when your transaction is processed. You may have negotiated the best price for your purchase, but it could easily be offset by a slight change in the currency exchange rate. Moneycorp currency brokers can fix the exchange rates for you for up to two years which will protect you from future currency rate movements, helping you stick to your budget!
Market Expertise - Moneycorp has a wealth of experience in dealing with clients requiring foreign currency for purchasing a property abroad or those migrating to another country. Moneycorp understand the importance of a fast and efficient service, which guarantees that all payments are made on time and are provided by a friendly but professional currency specialist.
Sending Regular International Funds - Moneycorp Regular Payment Plan (RPP) is the service for you. It is specifically tailored for regular overseas payments like mortgage payments and pension transfers. The Moneycorp Regular Payment Plan is fully automated and takes the hassle out of overseas transfers. Your sterling is collected by Direct Debit and the foreign currency automatically sent abroad.
Security of Funds - TTT Moneycorp money transfers is regulated by HM Revenue & Customs, and is a member of the UK Money Transmitters Association. All client funds are held in client segregated accounts with our banking partner RBS, HSBC and Barclays.
Personal Service - TTT Moneycorp money transfer staff will
Spot Contracts Buy or sell a currency for immediate delivery.
Forward Contracts Fix an exchange rate at which you buy or sell currency for delivery at a later date (up to two years). Forward contracts protect against adverse currency movements and can be used to lock into favourable exchange rates.
Stop Loss Orders Set a minimum level at which you buy or sell your currency.
Limit Orders Set a higher target exchange rate at which, if this rate is achieved, you buy or sell your currency.
No Commission and No Fee's
- Fast International Transfers - TTT Moneycorp will send your currency to its destination free of charge, by TT / CHAPS. Moneycorp can pay your solicitor, vendor, notary or supplier direct, saving you time and money. TTT Moneycorp same day international payments are fast, reliable and free*. TTT Moneycorp can also provide you with an internationally recognised payment confirmation as soon as your currency has been sent.
Free Account Opening Facilities - Opening an account is free of charge, there is no obligation to trade, and you will not be charged any administration charges for maintaining your account.
- No Obligation Quotations- You can get instant dealing quotes from your account manager by telephone or email. The bank will often refuse to give a live quote, or will not inform you of your currency rate until later. Even worse, they may offer you the "tourist" rate of exchange, whereas on a large transaction, you should be offered a far better quote. TTT Moneycorp provide live rates, transparent quotes based on the amount of currency you are sending, so you truly know where you stand, and can budget accordingly.
- Longer account set up process if not residing in the UK.
Same Day Spot Contracts, Forwards, Stop / Limit Orders
- Segregated client accounts held with RBS, HSBC and Barclays .
- Have helped more people and businesses for currency transactions and advice than any other currency provider.
- FSA Regulated.
- Regulated by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Last year traded over £11 billion in currencies.
TTT Moneycorp Limited is a company registered in England under registration number 738837. Its registered office address is 2 Sloane Street, London, SW1X 9LA and its VAT registration number is 897 3934 54. None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be construed as financial advice.