Currency Exchange Rates for Turkmenistan manat? Convert GBP to TMT at todays exchange rate. See historical and money transfer restrictions for Turkmenistan.
Turkmenistan's New Manat (TMT) is proportionate to the old Turkmenistan Manat (TMM) on a premise of 1 Turkmenistan newest Manat (TMT) equal to 5,000
Turkmenistan manat (TMM). The
currency image is m. Turkmenistan is one of
the six autonomous Turkic states. It is circumscribed by Afghanistan and Iran toward the south, Uzbekistan's and Kazakhstan
toward the north, and the Caspian ocean toward the west. The swapping scale for
the Turkmenistan Manat was keep going refreshed on July 26, 2017 from
Bloomberg. The INR change factor has 6 huge digits. The TMT change factor has 4
huge digits. A lot of Rupees are communicated in lakhs rupees or the crore rupees. A Lakh Rupee is just one hundred
thousands rupees and also crore rupees is 10 million rupees.
- Turkmenistan's economy is fundamentally agronomic.
Agribusiness represents almost 50% of the total national output (GDP) and more than two-fifths of
aggregate work. Industry represents around one-fifth of the total national
- Turkmenistan has the fourth-biggest stores of gaseous
petrol on the planet.
- Turkmenistan is the world's tenth biggest maker of cotton;
roughly 50% of the nation's watered farmland is just planted with cotton and just appeared good to be appreciated by many
people including the outsiders and other regions.
- The Turkmenistan economy
accentuation on remote financial relations and outside exchange and it hasn't
open-entryway exchange arrangement. The most unmistakable exchange accomplices of Turkmenistan are the United
States, Turkey, in Switzerland, the Hong Kong, the Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- The old Turkmenistan Manat (TMM) was presented on November 1, 1993, supplanting the Russian Ruble at a rate of 1 Manat = 500 Rubles.
- In 1993, notes were presented in sections of 1, 5, or 10, 20, 50, or 100 and lalso 500 Manat. These were trailed by notes for 1,000 Manat in 1995 and 5,000 and 10,000 Manat in the year 1996.
- In 2005, another arrangement of notes was presented in
categories of 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, and 10,000 Manat.
- The Turkmenistan's News Manat was presented in 2009. Notes are imprinted in sections of 1,or 5, 10, to 20, 50, to 100, and 500 New Manat.
Currency Information on Turkmenistani Manat - TMT – Turkmenistan manat – T
Coins in circulation are found in denominations of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50 tenge, and 1 and 2 manat. Banknotes are found in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500 manat.
Subdivided into 100 tenge, the manat was introduced in 2009, replacing the old manat at a ratio of 5,000 old manat to 1 new manat.
The word ‘manat’ has been used for many currencies, including the Soviet ruble in Azeri and Turkmen. The word is sourced from the Russian word ‘moneta’ which means ‘money’.
Compare Money Transfer made moving money internationally an easy process. Having found a company called World First from from their website I was given someone dedicated to my account also made the process very efficient
Comment written by M.C. from Sweden.
View more testimonials...