Countries that use the DJF
Currency Exchange Rates for Djiboutian franc? Convert GBP to DJF at todays exchange rate. See money transfer for Djibouti and historical to restrictions.
The Djibouti Franc DJF is the official currency used in Djibouti. It is currently valued at 177.721 DJF per dollar. The centime which is 0.001 of the DJF is also used in the country.
1. Are there nicknames for the DJF Djibouti Franc ? No. Currently the currency has no internationally recognized nick names. However there are possibilities of names derived by the residents to refer to the currency.
2. What is the name of the Central Bank? The Djibouti country works under The Central Bank of Djibouti.
3. What is the current Inflation Rate? Based on the fact that the world market does not favor African currencies, the DJF is valued at 0.0056 USD. The DJF currency is supported by the marine exports value of the country.
4. What is the use of the currency outside the country? The DJF currency is used in the purchasing of various good from the African market.
5. Exchanging currency in the country
The rates for exchanging the currency is determined by the Central bank of Djibouti.
6. What does GBP to DJF mean? The GBP which is one of the strongest currencies in the world is compared to the DJF currency.
7. Is DJF stable or undervalued? and what is the cause? It is currently undervalued. This comes as a result of the political and economic instability in Djibouti. Despite the country being a major producer to the world market, it faces a currency under evaluation.
8. What are the main currencies in use and why? In Djibouti the main currencies used apart from the DJF and the centime are the USD and GBP. This is based on the fact that Djibouti is a country attracting investors from around the world. As a result Djibouti has experienced an economy growth over the past years.
For any investor, I highly recommend acquiring an investment in Djibouti . The growth of the country is predicted to be positive over the coming years.
Currency Information on Djiboutian Franc - DJF— Djiboutian franc – Fdj
There are no denominations of centimes in circulation, however, coins in denominations of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250 and 500 francs are available, and banknotes in denominations of 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 francs are in circulation and used frequently.
Subdivided into 100 centimes, the Djiboutian franc is the main currency of Djibouti. Originally, Djibouti used the French franc, but in 1949, the Djiboutian currency was independently pegged to the USD at a ratio of 1 dollar = 214.392 francs. In 1973, this rate was revalued to 177.721 franc = 1 dollar, and has remained the same since.
We are a leading website marketing firm based in the UK. We are expanding our operations into Europe, particularly Germany. In order to do so we have looked at various currency transfer companies and found that Compare Money Transfer was a fast and efficient way of finding the best rates – the site has saved us a lot of money already and will no doubt do so in the years to come as our business expands across Europe.
Comment written by Tom Francis Entrepreneur London.
View more testimonials...
What's the press saying about our company?
Top 5 Foreign Exchange Companies