Currency Information on Belarusian Ruble - GBP to BYR currency restrictions and Belarusian Ruble historical and currency fluctuations for Belarus.
The official cash of Belarus is the Belarusian Ruble (BYR).
The image utilized for the Belarusian Ruble is Br. Two ruble arrangement releases were presented. In 2008, the Belarusian Ruble was attached to the US.The dollar as opposed to the Russian Ruble. However, it is not an official peg. Regardless of whether one is going on vacation and after travel cash rates or hoping to do Belarus exchange, it pays to keep educated. Exchange rates change always, and this page enables you not just to check the most recent the exchange rates, Belarus Ruble, today, additionally the Belarus exchange rates history in just more detail.
- The Belarus economy demonstrates a stable financial
development of 9%.
- The primary enterprises are radios, materials, ice boxes,
TVs, trucks, tractors, earthmovers, radios, metal cutting, bikes, and the machine
- Agriculture represents 11% of the aggregate GDP.
- Peat is the primary mineral asset; it is utilized for
compost and in the concoction business.
- The economy is as yet subject to the country Russia.
- Inflation is evaluated at 10%, and the unemployment rate
is assessed at 8%.
- The state controls 80% of the business based economy.
- The instructive level in Belarus is high, and the nation
has an extensive agrarian base.
- In 1991, organizations began the privatization procedure;
be that as it may, a large portion of the privatization has been
- Belarus is transforming from a state-run economy to a
- The nation imports oil and gas from Russia.
- The first Belarusian Ruble was presented in 1992 because
Belarus did not have a permit to print Soviet Union bank notes.
- In 2000, the second Belarusian Ruble was acquainted with
supplanting the first at a rate of 1,000 old Rubles = 1 new Ruble. Just notes
and memorial coins were issued.
- Only banknotes were issued in 2000.
- In 2009, the Central Bank of Belarus lessened the
conversion scale by +/ - 20%.
- In 2011, the Central Bank of the Belarus again lessened
the conversion scale by +/ - 56%.
The code for the
Belarusian Ruble is BYR
The symbol for the
Belarusian Ruble is Br
The Ruble is
divided into 100 kopeyka
For 2017, one
Dollar has equaled
- average: Br 19,845.482
-The minimum: Br
-The maximum: Br 20,020.000
The Ruble is a currency used in Belarus
Currency Information on Belarusian Ruble - BYR — Belarus Ruble – Br
The Belarus Ruble has been reissued twice, with the first ruble being introduced in 1992 and being replaced at a rate of 1 new ruble: 1,000 old rubles with the second ruble in 2000, the second ruble is still in circulation. The new ruble has only been issued using banknotes, meaning that there are no coins currently in circulation, and any coins produced are for commemorative purposes or as collector’s items.
Before 2008, the Belarus ruble was attached to the Russian ruble in terms of exchange rates, but since 2008 it has been tied to the US Dollar instead.
Rubles subdivide into 100 kapekya; however, no physical denominations are available in kapekya. Currently circulated banknotes are available in denominations of 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 10,000, 20, 000 50, 000, 100,000 and 200,000 rubles.
The value of the ruble has decreased dramatically over the past ten years, with the Centtral Bank of the Republic of Belarus lowering the exchange rate of the ruble by 20% in 2009, then by a further 56% in 2011.
The exchange rate then dropped 34.2% in 2011, as a result of being fully floated. In 2015, the Central bank of the Republic of Belarus devalued their currency further, by 23% as a consequence of Russia ruble crisis crossing the border.
Cannot believe the difference in saving money with you guys compared to my bank. I feel like I must have been conned for the last few years, sending money often to France. I’m very pleased to have discovered your service. Thank you
Comment written by D Griffiths.
View more testimonials...
What's the press saying about our company?
Top 5 Foreign Exchange Companies